The 2017 Chevrolet Silverado offers drivers the capability they need to complete any task, no matter how tough. This incredible pickup has earned several major awards for its versatility and now a new package looks to add more to the shelf. The Chevrolet Silverado High Desert brings drivers even more flexibility in their daily lives.
The High Desert package is available on the Silverado 1500 LT, LTZ, and High Country trims. The package adds an all-new water-resistant, lockable cargo system, as well as an available Magnetic Ride Control suspension system.
The new storage system is located over the bed and includes dual side storage bins and a three-piece hard tonneau cover. Drivers can separate their cargo with an interior divider or lower it to access the full length of the bed.
The LT trim adds 20-inch wheels with all-season tires when equipped with the High Desert package. The LTZ and High Country trims offer 22-inch wheels and all-terrain tires.
The High Desert package marks the first time the Silverado pickup has been available with Magnetic Ride Control. The advanced suspension system is capable of reading the road up to 1,000 times per second and adjusting the suspension accordingly.
We here at Dale Earnhardt Chevrolet can’t help but be impressed by the inspiring and practical High Desert package!
The holidays are a time for family bonding and creating memories. One of the best ways to have a holiday you’ll always cherish is to attend some holiday-themed family events. This is the perfect time of year to get active and spend time with your loved ones. Here are a few fun holiday family events in Charlotte suggested by us here at Dale Earnhardt Chevrolet!
- ChristmasVille – The annual ChristmasVille event takes over Rock Hill from December 1st through December 4th. There are over 70 events and festivities for the whole family to enjoy.
- Holidays at the Garden – Daniel Stowe Botanical Gardens is holding its annual holiday display. The display is open to the public through January 1st and boasts more than 500,000 lights and plenty of displays.
- Holiday on Ice – Located on Martin Luther King Boulevard and Brevard Street, the Holiday on Ice event brings an outdoor ice skating rink for all to enjoy.
- Gingerbread Lane – Local professionals and amateurs take part in the annual gingerbread house competition. See the creations in person at the Ballantyne Hotel and Lodge!
- Singing Christmas Tree – Voices from the Carolina Voices, Grey Seal Puppets, and Carolina Kids’ Voices Choir come together to create a memorable kid-friendly event families will enjoy.
- Christmas at the Library – Families can stop by to take a carriage ride and see a live nativity scene at the Billy Graham Library.
- Leonard Bearstein Symphony Orchestra – An animatronic performance sings holiday favorites like “The Most Wonderful Time of Year” that kids won’t soon forget!
- Speedway Christmas – Get behind the wheel and head through a three-and-a-half mile light display at the Charlotte Motor Speedway.
- Train to Christmas Town – Climb aboard the holiday train with plenty of child-friendly activities, like photos with Santa Claus.
- Christmas Town USA – See a one-of-a-kind display that features more than 375 Christmas trees and more in McAdenville.
- Charlotte Christmas Village – Get the full Christmas experience with a visit to a German style pop-up Christmas village.
- “The Best Christmas Pageant Ever: The Musical” – This theatrical production puts on a holiday classic that will leave families with the perfect mood for the holiday season.